LotWorks is able to offer full integration with DocuSign functionality. Generate agreements within the system, send notifications to all involved parties, and sign with-in DocuSign. The signed copy of the agreement will be uploaded automatically back into LotWorks.
How does it work?
- Generate your purchase agreement as normal in LotWorks.
- LotWorks will automatically send your agreement to DocuSign as soon as it's generated.
- Standard LotWorks notification emails will be sent out to the expected recipients.
- You determine who is assigned as a signing email recipient:
- All signing will be handled via DocuSign, including signing transfer or additional signatures.
- The developer signature will be requested only after all other signatures have been provided.
What do I need?
- DocuSign integration requires that your organization has it's own DocuSign account.
- If you do not have one, you will need to sign up for DocuSign’s Basic API.
- Blueprint will then work with your team to convert your sales documents to be DocuSign-ready.