This article is only relevant to guest builders in the Lewis Community Developers LotWorks system.
How to Access LotWorks
For information on how to access LotWorks, see our section on LotWorks Account.
Submitting Show Home Traffic numbers
Individual builder sales agents can be assigned to enter Show Home traffic numbers every week. In keeping with Lewis' established practices, numbers will be submitted via LotWorks on Sunday by the end of the sales day.
LotWorks will prompt you to enter numbers for the week when you log in on Sunday. An automatic email reminder will be sent Monday if you forgot to submit numbers on Sunday. LotWorks will continue to prompt you to enter any missing weekly numbers each time you access your dashboard, until the numbers have been submitted.
Submitting Lot Status Updates
Instead of compiling and then submitting weekly numbers by spreadsheet, guest builder sales agents will be able to access LotWorks and submit updates in real-time.
Finding a Lot
IN order to locate the lot you'd like to update, you can either:
- Navigate to it using the LotWorks maps scroll and zoom
- Search for it in the map search bar (e.g. "Tempo Lot 71")
Please note that before you can release a lot, it must first be allocated to you by a Lewis administrator. On release, you'll be prompted to fill in basic information about the home you are planning to sell, including the asking price.
When you reserve a lot on behalf of a homebuyer, you'll be prompted to enter in they buyer's information.
Submit Sale (Under Contract)
Once you have a contract signed, you can submit the details in LotWorks, including the contract price breakdown. Note that on submission, you'll also be prompted to fill in the homebuyer survey. It is recommended that this is completed with the buyer(s) present.
Note that you do not have to submit closing information on the lot. Lewis will be responsible for collecting all closing details and marking the lot closed in LotWorks.
Should a reservation or sale fall through, please log this as a cancellation on the lot. You'll simply be prompted to enter a reason for the cancellation.
- How do we add/remove new users?
- Please contact your Lewis Lot Administrator in order to add or remove LotWorks user accounts.
- Can other builders see my data?
- NO, builders can only see their own buyer and pricing data. The only thing other builders can see is that you are the assigned builder on that lot, as well as the status (Reserved, Sold, Closed, etc.)
- What about privacy laws? Is LotWorks CCPA-compliant?
- YES: If homebuyers request that you delete the personal information you have collected, you can ask your Lewis LotWorks Adminstrator to search for, export, and delete their record. LotWorks will permanently delete their name(s) as well as any contact information. Note that the LotWorks homebuyer survey is aggregated, and answers are stored separately from the buyer's identifying information.
- A simple refresher on how to use the LotWorks Map
Still Need Help?
Your next stop, if you're stuck with something in LotWorks, will be to contact your designated Lewis LotWorks Administrator. If they cannot help you, they will create a support ticket on your behalf.
Brittney Mesa (Brittney.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gary Miller (email@example.com)
Sarah McPherson (firstname.lastname@example.org)