GIS lot lines are precisely geo-located based on the engineering data provided to Blueprint. Tiling a Shapefile onto your maps requires that Step 1 - The Lot Import be completed first.
- You'll need to provide an ESRI Shapefile or CAD Drawing of the phase or community.
- Allow for a one week turnaround time to process and release the lot line data.
- Inform Blueprint of updates to existing phases, and registration of new phases and lots when necessary.
What do you need?
- For the lot lines, we'll need an ESRI Shapefile,
- This package includes every lot polygon in a phase or even community, and
- the latitude and longitude points that accurately tell us each lot’s “real world” location.
- These files can most likely be obtained from your Engineers / Surveyors.
Once the Lot Lines are setup, and a Lot Import has been completed, you'll be ready to begin to process sales, handover the lots to your builders, and continue with the LotWorks events process.