You are able to submit a basic design once a lot, and has a spec home or home buyer on it. This initial design submission doesn't include measurements or PDF plans, and simply allows for the select of basic roof, siding, trim, etc. selections.
How to submit Reserved Colours
You will see a "Submit Reserved Colours" option available on the map and lot details for a lot once two conditions have been met:
- The lot is owned by that builder, and
- The lot has a spec home or home buyer on it.
To find this information, search for the lot on the map, and click on it to open the info window. The Builder: field must be your builder, and the lot must be at "SPEC" (purple) or "SOLD" (red) status.
If you want to add a spec home, please see this article: Adding & Removing Spec Homes.
If you don't see this option on an applicable lot, please contact your land developer for assistance.
The submission process is a single step form with the main finish selections available for the builder. Please note that once these are selected, there may be a fee associated with changing them later, as any selections prevent similar selections on neighbouring lots.
How to change Reserved Colours
Reserved Colours are typically "locked-in" once approved, since they prevent neighbouring lots from selecting similar colours.
If the lot is at "Reserved Colours Rejected":
- Builders can click "Change Reserved Colours" to re-submit the form.
- The lot will move to "Reserved Colours Re-submitted".
If the lot is at "Reserved Colours Approved":
- Please contact your Land Developer.
- You will likely have to submit a temporary full design, and have your lot "Reset to Sold". This will remove any previously submitted design information.