A map image should be provided to Blueprint so that it can be tiled onto the LotWorks Maps system. This step of the process will work as follows:
- A high-quality PDF or Image file should be provided to Blueprint.
- Layered PDFs/Images should clearly indicate which layers should be used.
- Blueprint will review the file to ensure it will work with LotWorks Maps.
What do you need?
- The easiest way is simply to provide us with the PDF versions of your community overview map, as well as a PDF of the marketing plan for each phase in that community.
- We will first produce a geo-referenced guideline image (from your lot polygons), and then carefully layer each marketing map over top of it, essentially creating puzzle pieces that fit together to produce one large image for your community.
- Processing the maps in this way ensures that future phases will also match up to your existing community without fuss or added work.
Additional Information: Want to see how Blueprint uses this information to put together a LotWorks Maps map? Click here to find out!