Blueprint Sign In accounts are tied to the user's verified email address. When a LotWorks system switches over to Blueprint Sign In, a one-time email will be sent to users, giving them access to the new Blueprint Sign In system.
Step 1: Check your email!
- An email is sent to all existing LotWorks users.
- This email will include a list of all users with your shared email address.
- An easy link will be available to access the new Blueprint Sign In account.
Step 2: I didn't get an email OR I don't have an account
- Go to signin.blueprintcorp.com
- Enter your email address and a password of your choosing.
The Blueprint Sign In form doubles as both login and registration. If your email address is already registered, you'll be asked to sign in. If you don't know your password, see "Forgotten Password" below.
If you enter a new email address, the form will update to allow you to create a new account.
Once you save your new account:
- A verification email will be sent to you.
- If you already have a LotWorks account, you'll have access to those systems.
Step 3: I don't have access to any dashboards
- Please contact your Land Developer administrator.
- No dashboard means your email address isn't yet associated with any roles.
- The Land Developer will be able to assign your email address to any/many roles.
All accounts, when they're used for the first time require a verification step. Please check your email to click the verification link to obtain access. This confirms your email address and allows it to be used for the sign in process and for notifications.
If you've forgotten your password, you can click the "Trouble Signing In?" link after entering your email address on the sign in page. An email will be sent to your verified email address, allowing you to reset your password.
Your Land Developer and Blueprint do not know and cannot reset your password.