LotWorks Accounts are tied to the user's verified email address. To gain access to LotWorks Account, users will need to create a new password, and verify their email address.
Step 1: Create Account & New Password
The LotWorks Account form doubles as both login and new account registration.
- If your email address is already registered: You'll be asked to sign in with your password. If you've forgotten your password, please see "Password Recovery" below.
- If you enter a new email: The form will update to allow you to create a new account.
- Go to your regular LotWorks login address, or account.lotworks.ca
- Enter your email address and choose a new password.
- Once you "save" your new account, a verification email will be sent to you.
Step 2: Verify your Email Address
NOTE: Didn't receive a verification email? Please see our FAQ: No Verification Email article.
When used for the first time, all accounts require an email verification step. Please click the verification link contained in the email to gain access. This confirms your email address, allows it to be used for the sign in process, and for notifications.
Step 3: Sign in to LotWorks Account
NOTE: If you're missing dashboards, please see our FAQ: Missing Dashboards article.
You're all done! Sign in, and you'll see a dashboard with all available LotWorks systems.
If you don't have access to an expected dashboard, please contact your land developer.
- No dashboard means your email address isn't yet associated with any roles.
- The Land Developer will be able to assign your email address to any/many roles.
If you've forgotten your password:
- Enter your email address on the sign in page, and
- then click the "Trouble Signing In" link.
An email will be sent to your email address, allowing you to reset your password. This also doubles as an email verification step in case you haven't received your verification email.
Your Land Developer and Blueprint do not know, and cannot reset, your password.