The Architectural Manager features several new and useful tools to manage colors in LotWorks. These allow for color merging, clean-up of unused colors, and easy export of any list of colors, materials, manufacturers or combination thereof.
These advanced tools include a new Merge Colors option that allows for easy clean-up of duplicate colors. Any color may be merged with any other color. To merge colors:
- Click "Merge Colors" from the "Advanced" menu,
- Use the Search-As-You-Type fields to enter two color options,
- Confirm which color's associations you'd like to keep, and
- Click Merge.
WARNING: A color merge is permanent and cannot be undone. Please be careful when merging colors.
Enable/Disable Unused Colors
- Assigned - An assigned color is one that is assigned to a finish or part of a color group that is assigned to a finish. The color list view (Edit Tab) shows whether it is assigned.
- Disable Unused - An advanced function is available to disable all colors that are no longer assigned to any finishes. Simply select "Disable Unused Colors" from the "Advanced" menu, and LotWorks will do the rest.
Any list views within the new architectural management tool will have the option to be exported as a spreadsheet as well as a PDF.
Each exported list can be customized by filtering the list view prior to export.