The dashboard is the main interface that's visible when first loading LotWorks. It gives access to all of the system's functionality, and provides a quick overview with a breakdown by module.
Though the easiest way to to find a lot and take an action is using LotWorks Maps, the data dashboard provides users with an overview of their lots and the current statuses.
- To load LotWorks Maps, click the Map button in the top left corner. This button allows you to toggle between the Maps and Data views of LotWorks.
- Please see our full LotWorks Maps Guide for more information.
To search for individual lots, user the Lot Search bar located across the top of the interface. You may also click "Advanced" to use the advanced search options.
Event Summary Links
Click the various event summary links (e.g. "Lot Draw Assigned") to be shown a list of all lots with that status. These summary modules also provide access to review payment status, architecturals, inspections, and reports.
Most actions can be performed through the map but you can use the top menu to get to a specific module or lot in the system.
Some quick tips
- Click your username (top-right) to modify your personal information and password.
- Click on the Land Developer logo to return to your dashboard.
- The Library links provide quick access to relevant guideline documents and map PDFs.
- The Lot links show a list of all builder-owned lots with the relevant status.
- The Home “... Required” links list the lots that require those details to be entered.